Method for breeding potted lotus
来自: 河北莲源水生植物种植有限公司 浏览次数:515 2020-01-31From : Hebei Lianyuan Aquatic Plants Co., Ltd.
The lotus is a perennial aquatic herb of the lotus genus. There are many types. It is divided into two categories: viewing and edible. Take a look at how to grow potted lotus flowers!
Propagation technology of potted lotus
1. Seed reproduction: The recessed end of the seed is ground on the rough ground from May to June every year, and then the seeds are immersed in seedlings. The water must be changed frequently to keep the water clean. Cut one plant per pot, the water layer should be shallow, and the lotus leaf should not be submerged in water.
2. Tiller breeding: Mid-March to mid-April is the period for turning potted hoe. Before planting, the pot of mud should be mixed into a paste. When planting, the top of the seedlings was inserted into the mud at an angle of 20 degrees along the side of the pot, and the bowl lotus was about 5 cm deep. Large lotuses are about 10 cm deep, with their heads low and their tails high, with their tails half-turned up to prevent water from entering the tail. After planting, place the pot in the sun to make the surface soil crack slightly, so that the seedlings and the soil are completely bonded, and then add a small amount of water. After the buds grow, gradually deepen the water level and maintain a 3-5 cm water layer .
Planting method of potted lotus
1. Variety selection: The potted lotus should be selected for the ornamental line suitable for potted plants. The common ones are pink lotus, bowl lotus, auspicious lotus, Bitai lotus, Yizhangqing, Shouxingtao, Yijiangnan, etc.
2. Selection of pots: Potted lotuses usually use lotus shallow pots, or shallow cylinders with a diameter of 60 cm or more. Use the old basin to clean it inside and out. If a household water tank is used, it can be covered with masonry on the bottom of the tank to make it shallower, the tank is too deep, and the leaves often have less flowers.
3. Cultivation soil: The cultivation soil for potted lotus is generally pond mud or paddy mud containing humus. The mud is sieved first. If there are impurities, gravel, etc., it needs to be removed to make the mud sticky. Put it in the basin, the thickness is generally 10-15 cm. At the same time, any one of dried chicken and duck feces, dried human feces, bean cake, vegetables, chicken feathers, hair, grass, etc. can be used as the base fertilizer.
4. Planting time: Potted lotus can be planted before and after the Qingming Festival, that is, late March. It will prematurely rot the Purslane and the plant will not bloom well.
Potted lotus cultivation management
1. Soil quality management: The lotus requires rich humus-rich fertile clay loam soil. Too sticky soil affects the elongation of the whip and the swelling of the hoe. The easy soil is vulnerable to wind damage and hinders root development, which is not conducive to the growth of the lotus. The soil is usually lake pond mud. It can also be prepared by mixing 4 parts of garden soil, 3 parts of loess and 3 parts of sandy soil. The pH of the soil is preferably 6.5-7.5.
2. Light management: The lotus flower likes strong light. It receives 7-8 hours of light a day, which can make its flower buds more, keep blooming, and avoid cultivation in the shade. When you see the flowers, the indoor viewing can not exceed the total sky. The family potted lotus should be placed on the balcony or in the courtyard, and it should be moved to the shade in the dark from noon.
3. Temperature control: Lotus has very strict temperature requirements. Generally, 8-10 ℃ starts to germinate, 14 ℃ ribbons begin to expand, and 25-30 ℃ is a suitable temperature for lotus growth and development, especially when the weather is sunny and sunny. Conducive to plant growth.
4. Reasonable fertilization: The potted lotus usually applies 200-500 grams of chicken manure as the base fertilizer according to the size of the pot. One month after planting, it can put rotten soybean cake water or human feces and urine-based liquid fertilizer once at a concentration of 10%. After the standing leaves were extracted, they were applied 1-2 times, and the flowering stage was applied with superphosphate every 7 days.
5. Water management: The summer temperature is high, and the lotus is easy to lose water. Add water 1-2 times a day to keep the water clean. If you find that the water is dirty, change the water. In the late autumn and early winter, the lotus enters the dormant period. You don't need to add water often, just keep it shallow.
6. Pest control: Aphids appearing on floating leaves or small standing leaves and Spodoptera litura that occur in July-August are commonly used in lotus insects. 50% Dimethoate emulsion 1500-2000 times or 2.5% fish rattan extract 500 times liquid spray.
- New Year from Hebei Lianyuan Aquatic Plants Co., Ltd.!
- Hebei Lianyuan participated in the construction of the pit and pond treatment project in Xiong'an New District and the construction of Xiongxian Hot Spring Lake Project.
- How to maintain office green plants
- Congratulations to Hebei Lianyuan Aquatic Plant Planting Co., Ltd. to settle in Baiyangdian Venture Square
- How to grow bowl lotus